About Isovue Isovue([R]) (iopamidol injection) is a nonionic contrast medium with well established safety and efficacy, used in the United States since 1986.
What does NICM stand for?
NICM stands for Nonionic Contrast Medium
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NICM
We have 7 other meanings of NICM in our Acronym Attic
- Newline Insurance Company Limited (London, England, UK)
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Laboratory
- North Iowa Cedar League (basketball)
- National Institute on Community-Based Long-Term Care
- Nebraska Independent College Library Consortium (educational network)
- Northern Indiana Center for Land Reuse
- National Inventory of Clinical Laboratory Testing Services
- National Institute for Case Management (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- National Institute of Community Management
- Network International Capacity Management (Sprint)
- Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy
- Normalize, Index, Cache, Monitor (set of processes and development requirements for databases)
- Northern Ireland Childminding Association
- National Institute of Construction Management and Research (India)
- National Information Centre for Metabolic Diseases (UK)
- National Initiative to Combat Money Laundering (Canada)
- Near Infrared Camera and Multi-Object Spectrometer
- Navy Interoperability Configuration Management Plan
- Non-Ischemic Cardiomyopathy
- Navy Interoperability Configuration Management Plan - Procedural Interface Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Isovue Isovue is a nonionic contrast medium well established with U.
About Isovue Isovue([R]) (iopamidol injection) is a safe and effective nonionic contrast medium well established with U.