The company will be presenting its further developed CNAP technology at the International Congress of the European Society of Anaesthesiology in Amsterdam, which not only offers continuous, noninvasive blood pressure measurement, but it also monitors the fluid status during operations.
What does NBP stand for?
NBP stands for Noninvasive Blood Pressure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBP
We have 123 other meanings of NBP in our Acronym Attic
- Network Binding Protocol
- Network Boot Program (computer troubleshooting)
- Network Boundary Point
- Network Bridge Processor
- Neue Bahntechnik Paderborn (German: New Rail Technology Paderborn; University of Paderborn; Paderborn, Germany)
- New Black Panthers (political group)
- New Business Profit (business measurement)
- Newport Blue Pearl (Subaru paint color)
- News Babe Page
- Nighthawk Black Pearl (Honda auto color)
- Normal Boiling Point
- Nef Binding Protein 1
- National Bank of Pakistan (Swift code)
- National Bark Producers Association
- National Basketball Players Association
- National Beverage & Products Association
- National Black Police Association
- National Black Political Assembly
- National Black Prosecutors Association
- National Broadcast Pilots Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to core hemodynamic parameters including Cardiac Output (CO), Stroke Volume (SV), Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NIBP), Total Peripheral Resistance (TPR) and Stroke Volume Variation (SVV), the new system provides a new important parameter, Oxygen Delivery Index (DO2I).
We report a leak in a Datex Ohmeda noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) hose connector (GE Healthcare, Chalfont St.
Basic features include ECG, pulse oximetry, and noninvasive blood pressure monitoring.
The app operates with both Nihon Kohden's Enterprise Monitoring System and its award-winning Prefense -- Early Detection and Notification System, which now permits hospitals to monitor opioid-drip patients for end tidal CO2 (EtCO2), oxygen saturation (SpO2), respiration rate, heart rate and noninvasive blood pressure.
BMEYE's Breakthrough Totally Noninvasive Blood Pressure and Cardiac Output Technology Will be Incorporated Into PULSION's Next Generation Patient Monitors AMSTERDAM, December 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- BMEYE B.
announced today that a study titled, "Self-reported Sensitivity to Continuous Noninvasive Blood Pressure Monitoring Via the Radial Artery," performed at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, VA, was recently published by the Journal of Psychosomatic Research.
About Cheetah Medical Cheetah Medical delivers accurate noninvasive cardiac output (CO), noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), stroke volume variation (SVV), thoracic fluid content (TFC) and other vital hemodynamic monitoring parameters to provide continuous, clinically actionable information for fluid and drug optimization in acute and ambulatory care settings, including intensive care, emergency, perioperative care, dialysis and outpatient cardiology.