Councillors agreed that the castle grounds, sold for an amount that's none of your business to Barracuda Builders Inc.
What does NYOB stand for?
NYOB stands for None of Your Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NYOB
- National Youth Orchestra (Great Britain)
- Native Youth Olympics
- New York Observer (newspaper)
- New York Offstage (New York, NY)
- Northside Youth Organization (Atlanta, GA)
- Not Yet Out
- New York Ontario & Western (railroad)
- New York Orphan Asylum
- New York Open Book (securities trading)
- Nine-Year-Old Boy (censorship standard)
- National Youth Orchestra of Canada
- New York Open Center (New York, NY)
- New York Outdoorsman Central
- New Yorkers on Crack (paintball club)
- New York Organ Donor Network
- National Youth Orchestra Festival (Sarasota, FL)
- Nepalese Youth Opportunity Foundation (Sausalito, CA)
- New York Opera Forum (provides training and performance opportunities)
- New York Otolaryngology Group (New York, NY)
- Not Your Ordinary Girl (song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When I warned her about her lifestyle, she told me, 'It's none of your business,''' Miyamoto was quoted as telling police investigators.
In the final analysis: The new, private EIDC could be a lot worse than the old one, but you will never find out, because it's none of your business.