Patients with particular diagnosis combinations within each diagnosis group were excluded, such as heart failure or atrial fibrillation in noncardiac chest pain patients.
What does NCCP stand for?
NCCP stands for Noncardiac Chest Pain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCCP
We have 74 other meanings of NCCP in our Acronym Attic
- National Coaching Certification Program (Canada)
- National College of Chest Physicians (India)
- National Consumer Credit Protection Act (Australian)
- National Coordinated Cataloging Program
- National Council of Churches in the Philippines
- Natural Community Conservation Planning (California)
- Navigational Aids Central Control Panel (mechanical equipment)
- Net Centric Capabilities Pilot (US DoD Joint Forces Command)
- Net-Centric Collaborative Planning (Army Battle Command System)
- New Concept Chemical Products (Bellingham, WA)
- North Carolina Certified Paralegal
- Northern California Citizenship Project
- Novosibirsk Chemical Concentrate Plant (Novosibirsk. Russia)
- Nuclear Command and Control Procedure
- National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Natural Community Conservation Planning Act
- North Carolina Collection Photographic Archives
- North Carolina College Personnel Association
- North Carolina Consumer Protection Act
- North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noncardiac chest pain and psychopathology in children and adolescents.
of Arizona) offer clinicians in gastroenterology, cardiology, and psychiatric medicine 14 chapters discussing current learning on noncardiac chest pain, a poorly understood condition with many underlying potential mechanisms.
One person in the low-carbohydrate group was hospitalized for noncardiac chest pain during the third month of the study.
Noncardiac chest pain may be localized on either side of the anterior chest wall or appear to emanate from deeper within the chest cavity.
Myalgia, angina pectoris, noncardiac chest pain, and fatigue were among the most frequently reported adverse events.
The atypical symptoms of GERD include ENT manifestations of the laryngitis and globus, pulmonary manifestations of chronic cough, asthma, and aspiration pneumonia, and noncardiac chest pain.
NEW ORLEANS -- Cardiologists manage almost half of the noncardiac chest pain cases that they diagnose, Wai-Man Wong, M.