In , the authors define admissible partitions and conjecture that they determine the Schur functions with non-zero coefficients in the decomposition of the (2k)th power of the Vandermonde determinant.
What does NZC stand for?
NZC stands for Non-Zero Coefficient
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NZC
We have 7 other meanings of NZC in our Acronym Attic
- NZ (New Zealand) Businesses for Social Responsibility
- New Zealand Business Times (newspaper)
- New Zealand Building Trades Union
- New Zealand Black/White
- New Zealand Black x New Zealand White
- New Zealand Chocolate (mouse species)
- New Zealand Company
- New Zealand Computer
- New Zealand Connections (dating site)
- New Zealand Cricket
- New Zealand Chefs Association Inc.
- New Zealand Chiropractic Association
- New Zealand Conservation Authority (New Zealand Department of Conservation)
- New Zealand Continence Association Inc.
- New Zealand Cooperatives Association (est. 1984)
- New Zealand Copyright Act (intellectual property)
- New Zealand Curling Association
- New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority
- New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine
- New Zealand Canary Breeder
Samples in periodicals archive:
7), provide a picture of the non-linear interaction process present in the system under consideration, and can be easily determined in the following form, the non-zero coefficients are given as [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (3.
1/2] if n = 0,1 o otherwise (3) The above equation has two non-zero coefficients equal to [2.