Another is to introduce non-voting depository receipts (NVDRs) to increase investment options, which do not carry the restrictions of unit trusts for foreign institutional investors.
What does NVDR stand for?
NVDR stands for Non-Voting Depository Receipt
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVDR
We have 1 other meaning of NVDR in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Doelmatig Onderhoud
- Nederlandse Video Detaillisten Organisatie (Dutch)
- Non-Volatile Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Narmada Valley Development Project (India)
- New Vehicle Development Process (automotive project management)
- New Visions Dance Project (Vermont)
- National Vascular Disease Prevention Alliance (Australia)
- North Vancouver District Public Library (Canada)
- Neelum Valley Disaster Preparedness Project (Pakistan)
- New Vehicle Delivery Receipt
- Nota Van de Redactie (Dutch: Note from the Editor)
- Nuclear Vitamin D Receptor (biochemistry)
- Potential Vitamin D Response Element
- National Violent Death Reporting System
- National Virtual Data System (US NASA)
- Night Vision Device System
- Non-Volatile Data Storage (computer storage)
- Non-Volatile Dry Solvent
- Northern Virginia Dental Society (Annandale, VA)
- National Vacuum Equipment (Traverse City, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 percent lower today on a lack of fresh leads before the introduction of non-voting depository receipts, dealers said.