In the third phase, non-visual objects, which encapsulate business logic, will be moved into the .
What does NVO stand for?
NVO stands for Non-Visual Object (programming code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NVO
We have 16 other meanings of NVO in our Acronym Attic
- Night Vision Net Technical Assessment
- New Visions, New Ventures (Richmond, VA)
- National Veterans Organization of America (also seen as NVOA)
- National Virtual Observatory
- National Voluntary Organizations
- Networked Virtual Organisation
- Nevada Operations Office
- Non-Variable Overhead
- Non-Vessel Operator
- Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier
- The Neurovoltaic Orchestra (San Francisco, CA)
- National Veterans Organization of America (also seen as NVO)
- Netwerk Vrouwelijke Organisatie Adviseurs (Dutch: Network of Women Organisation Consultants; est. 1978; Haarlem, Netherlands)
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
- Northeast Veteran-Owned Business Network
- Nature's Voice Our Choice (Mauritania)
- Non Vessel Operator Commissioner
- Non-Vessel Operating Carrier (shipping industry)
- Non-Volatile Organic Carbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary of New Features and Enhancements -- C++ Interpreter -- C++ Convenience Library -- Connection Editor -- Support for Non-visual Objects -- Constraint Editor -- Novice Mode Enhancements -- UI Improvements -- CDE Style guide Compliance -- Bubble Help System -- Unparalleled Code Generation -- Enhanced COBRA Support UIM/X 3.
Presently, the Sybase PowerBuilder partner strategy gives developers the ability to access Web services through PowerBuilder Non-Visual Objects (NVOs).