Interestingly, five of the wines were non-vintage which would appear to be a growing trend.
What does NV stand for?
NV stands for Non-Vintage (champagne)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NV
We have 15 other meanings of NV in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada (US postal abbreviation)
- New Vision
- Night Vision
- Nikhil-Vinay (Indian music composers)
- No Overflow
- Nobilis Vir (Latin: Noble Man, epigraphy)
- Noble Vitae (comic)
- Noise and Vibration (vehicle performance)
- Nominal Voltage
- Non Vital
- Nonvernalized (biology)
- Northview Elementary (Olathe, Ks)
- Norwalk Virus
- Not Voting (US Congress; list of members silent on a roll call)
- NVIDIA (graphics card maker)
- Nevada Prosecution Advisory Council
- Night Vision and Electro-Optics Laboratory
- Night Vision/Reconnaissance Surveillance and Target Acquisition (US DoD)
- National Veterinary Associates (Agoura Hills, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A little tip that I have used that has stood me in good stead, is when there's an offer on non-vintage Champagne, buy a couple and put them away for up to five years.
It used the findings - and advice from independent expert Nicola Arcedeckne-Butler MW--to taste 32 non-vintage Champagnes and create a category segmentation model based on taste, not just label.
Look out for Bodegas Murviedro Tempranillo - a versatile, non-vintage, plummy Spanish red to enjoy on its own or with any weekday evening meal.
99 - Co-op This award-winning, non-vintage champagne is mainly made from pinot poir, which provides its excellent body and structure.
Los Angeles 323-478-1985 Jennifer Nugent, co-owner Red of the week Jean Louis Chave Syrah, non-vintage ($25.
The Pinot Noir Brut Non-Vintage is made primarily from pinot noir with a touch of the trepat grape.
Oddbins, for example, have Taittinger's excellent Non-Vintage Brut, which sells for nearer pounds 35, on offer at just pounds 21.