based non-vessel operator, will handle FFETS 53-foot highway trailers, which can be driven on and off ocean carriers at the port and delivered to the buyer.
What does NVO stand for?
NVO stands for Non-Vessel Operator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVO
We have 16 other meanings of NVO in our Acronym Attic
- Napa Valley Nursery School (California)
- Navy Visual News Service (US Navy)
- Night Vision Net Technical Assessment
- New Visions, New Ventures (Richmond, VA)
- National Veterans Organization of America (also seen as NVOA)
- National Virtual Observatory
- National Voluntary Organizations
- Networked Virtual Organisation
- Nevada Operations Office
- Non-Variable Overhead
- Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier
- Non-Visual Object (programming code)
- The Neurovoltaic Orchestra (San Francisco, CA)
- National Veterans Organization of America (also seen as NVO)
- Netwerk Vrouwelijke Organisatie Adviseurs (Dutch: Network of Women Organisation Consultants; est. 1978; Haarlem, Netherlands)
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
- Northeast Veteran-Owned Business Network
- Nature's Voice Our Choice (Mauritania)
- Non Vessel Operator Commissioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a privately owned, licensed, asset-based non-vessel operator with a container fleet that serves a regional market out of Jacksonville, FL.