Additionally, during this past August, Summit Global Logistics was ranked within the top 5 Non-Vessel Operating Carrier (NVOCC) from Asia to the United States (source: Piers).
What does NVOC stand for?
NVOC stands for Non-Vessel Operating Carrier (shipping industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVOC
We have 3 other meanings of NVOC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier
- Non-Visual Object (programming code)
- The Neurovoltaic Orchestra (San Francisco, CA)
- National Veterans Organization of America (also seen as NVO)
- Netwerk Vrouwelijke Organisatie Adviseurs (Dutch: Network of Women Organisation Consultants; est. 1978; Haarlem, Netherlands)
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
- Northeast Veteran-Owned Business Network
- Nature's Voice Our Choice (Mauritania)
- Non Vessel Operator Commissioner
- Non-Volatile Organic Carbon
- North Valley Occupational Center (Mission Hills, California)
- Non Vessel Operating Common Carriers (shipping industry)
- Non-Vessel Operating Container Carrier
- Near Video On Demand
- National Virtual Ocean Data System
- Northen Virginia Oncology Group (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Napa Valley Opera House
- National Vehicles of Interest (Australia; database)
- No Valid Operators License
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the factory to the store shelves, many businesses handle goods including consolidators, brokers, vessel operators, non-vessel operating carriers, leasing companies, truckers, rail operators, longshoremen, freight forwarders, customs representatives, insurers, and terminal/port employees.
NVOCC 2000 automates the entire operation of a non-vessel operating carrier with complete consolidation and manifesting of shipments.