After reviewing the basics of imaging and processing, they look at advanced applications such as super resolution, non-uniformity correction and image fusion.
What does NUC stand for?
NUC stands for Non-Uniformity Correction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NUC
We have 53 other meanings of NUC in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Undersea Center
- Navy Unit Commendation
- Nazarene University College (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Network Unlock Code (cell phones)
- Neutral Unit Currency (airfare)
- Neutral Unit of Construction (airfare)
- Next Unit of Computing
- Nippon Unicar Company (Japan)
- No Use Crying
- Non-Uniformity Calibration (measurement process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the FLIR is switched from STANDBY to RUN (like after the initial 2-5 minute cooldown), there is an automatic calibration called a non-uniformity correction (NUC).
2) the introduction of spatially distributed model estimation and classification to deal with spatially non-uniformity correction problem.