Grid-3 is a non-uniform grid created using FDS namelist groups 'TRNX', 'TRNY''.
What does NUG stand for?
NUG stands for Non-Uniform Grid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NUG
We have 24 other meanings of NUG in our Acronym Attic
- NERSC (National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center) Users' Group (US Department of Energy)
- NetBeans Users Group
- Networked Users Group
- New Ugly Guy
- New University Government
- New Useless Guy
- Nexstar User's Guide (book)
- Nice User Group (Nice Systems, Ltd.)
- Nimbus User Group (Nimbus Partners)
- Ningbo United Group (China)
- Non-Utility Generator
- Northside Unschoolers Group (Illinois)
- Non-Uniform Grid Gaussian Beam Antenna
- Network Users Group Alaska
- Network Users Group of Anchorage (Alaska)
- Nutrition Guideline Expert Advisory Group (World Health Organization)
- National Union of Greek Australian Students
- Nonvariceal Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Newcastle United Golf Club (Newcastle, England, UK)
- Nottingham University Gliding Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics include Lp estimates for solutions to second order parabolic equations, decomposition of wavelets on non-uniform grids, Newton polyhedra and estimates for differential operators, nodal lines and uniqueness in solutions to linear water wave problems, integral models of algebraic tori and affine toric variables, a geometrical approach to computations of the optimal solution to the rectangle packing problem, a nonstationary Maxwell system with non-homogeneous boundary conditions in domains and conical points, exceptional sets for derivatives of Blaschke products, and asymptotics of solutions and artificial boundary conditions in the transmission problem with a layer-like inhomogeneity.
NUMERICAL METHODOLOGY Grid Generation The schematic representation of the upper half of the two-dimensional non-uniform grid structure used in the present work is shown in Figure 2.