Linkage studies of non-syndromic recessive deafness (NSRD) in a family originating from the Mirpur region of Pakistan maps DFNB1 centromeric to D13S175.
What does NSRD stand for?
NSRD stands for Non-Syndromic Recessive Deafness (hereditary hearing loss)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSRD
We have 5 other meanings of NSRD in our Acronym Attic
- National Service Resort & Country Club (Singapore)
- Nadathur S. Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning
- North Staffordshire Risk Capital Fund (UK)
- National Survey of Recent College Graduates
- Non Surgical Root Canal Therapy
- National Security Research Division (Rand Corporation)
- National Security Resources Development
- National Software Reuse Directory
- Neurosensory Autosomal-Recessive Deafness (genetic hearing loss)
- Neurosensory Nonsyndromic Recessive Deafness
- National Space Research and Development Agency (Nigeria)
- National SIGINT Requirements Database
- National Solar Radiation Data Base (1961-1990; National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
- Naval Ship Research & Development Center
- Natick Soldier Research Development and Engineering Center (Natick, MA)
- National Standard Reference Data System
- Nach's SNES ROM Tools
- National Survey on Recreation and the Environment
- New Standards Reference Examination (various states)
- North South Real Estate (Brisbane, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A mutation in POS causes non-syndromic recessive deafness.