Army Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel Project, a part of the U.
What does NSCMP stand for?
NSCMP stands for Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel Project
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSCMP
We have 1 other meaning of NSCMP in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Smart Card Mobility (Sun Ray)
- Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel
- Normalized Sample Covariance Matrix
- Northern School of Contemporary Music (UK)
- Nova Scotia Control Monument (Canada)
- National Steering Committee for Mine Action (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Normalized Sample Covariance Matrix Estimate
- North Sea Coastal Managers Group (international cooperation)
- Nova Scotia College of Medical Laboratory Technologists (Halifax, Nova Scotia)
- Non-Stockpile Chemical Material Program
- Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel Project Team
- National Ski Club Newsletter (Colorado)
- National Socialist Council of Nagaland (aka National Socialist Council of Nagalim; India)
- Navy Satellite Control Network
- Nevada State Corporate Network (est. 2001)
- Northern Sustainable Communities Network (est. 1997)
- Norwegian Society for the Conservation of Nature
- National Socialist Council of Nagaland-Isak Muivah
- National Standard Classification of Occupations
- Naval Supply Center, Oakland (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel Project Completes First Set of Engineering Scale Tests PLASMOX [R] System Tested in Switzerland on Neutralent Simulants For further information, contact: Jeff Lindblad (410) 436-4555 Edgewood, MD--The U.
CMA's Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel Project (NSCMP) began destruction operations at PBA in June 2006.