CINODs are proprietary new chemical entities, which are cleaved in the body to yield two complementary pharmacologically active ligands, a nitric oxide-donating moiety and a balanced COX-1/COX-2 inhibiting non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent (NSAID).
What does NSAIA stand for?
NSAIA stands for Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSAIA in our Acronym Attic
- National Satellite Accounts of Household Production (UN Economic Commission for Africa)
- North Shore AIDS Health Project (Massachusetts)
- National Secretariat against Hate and Racism in Canada
- Northern Sydney Area Health Service (Australia)
- Nashville Songwriters Association International
- National Spatial Address Infrastructure (UK Improvement and Development Agency)
- National Standards Authority of Ireland
- Netherland, Sewell and Associates, Inc. (petroleum consultants; Texas)
- Neuroscience and Aging Institute (Loyola University; Chicago, IL)
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflamatory
- National Students Against Impaired Driving (Canada)
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug
- National Society for American Indian Elderly (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service
- Norwegian Sea Arctic Intermediate Water
- Name, Sex, Age, Location
- National Society of Arts and Letters
- National Standards for Adult Literacy (UK)
- National Survey of Adult Literacy
- Neural Systems and Artificial Life Group (language development study group; National Research Council; Rome, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the week prior to the survey, 47% of the patients reported taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, 43% took short- or long-acting opioids, 27% took antiepileptics, and 18% took tricyclic antidepressants.
Naprelan([R]) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent that has been specially formulated using Elan's patented IPDAS[TM] (Intestinal Protective Drug Absorption System) technology.
Naprelan(R) extended release tablets is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent was recently licensed by Hi-Tech from Elan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Naprelan(R) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent that has been specially formulated using Elan's patented IPDAS(TM) (Intestinal Protective Drug Absorption System) technology.
Unlike most available non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDS), in pre-clinical studies IP 751 does not appear to produce gastrointestinal ulceration.
Should the efficacy of IP 751 be confirmed in future studies, such a novel non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent lacking the pharmacological propensity to cause stomach ulceration would have important clinical ramifications," said Dr.
Unlike most available non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDS), in pre-clinical studies CT-3 does not appear to produce gastrointestinal ulceration.