The option grant has the following terms: the option has been classified as a non-statutory stock option, has an exercise price equal to the fair market value on the grant date, has a 10-year term and will vest over four years with 25 percent of the shares subject to such option vesting one year after the commencement of Mr.
What does NSSO stand for?
NSSO stands for Non-Statutory Stock Option (taxes)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSSO
We have 17 other meanings of NSSO in our Acronym Attic
- National Standards Systems Network
- NATO Standard Stock Number
- New Attack Submarine (Nuclear Propulsion)
- Nebraska State Student Nurses Association
- Name Service Search Option
- National Sample Survey Organisation (India)
- National Security Space Office
- National Serro Scotty Organization (est. 2005)
- National Social Security Office (Belgium)
- Non-Sexual Significant Other
- Network Security Standards Oversight Group
- NS Solutions Corporation (Japan)
- Nova Scotia Society of Occupational Therapists (Canada)
- National Science Scholars Program (US Department of Education)
- National Security Studies Program
- National Shellfish Sanitation Program
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention
- National Student Safety Program
- National Survey of Seismic Protection
- Nava Sama Samaja Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notice 2005-1 also excludes non-statutory stock options on employer stock from the definition of deferred compensation, if (1) the exercise price is never less than the fair market value (FMV) of the underlying stock at the time of grant, (2) the tax treatment of the option is otherwise subject to Sec.
For example, Adkins says non-statutory stock options are exempt from section 409A if the exercise price is equal to the market price of the underlying stock on the date of grant.
Hauck was granted a non-statutory stock option to purchase 150,000 CMD shares with an exercise price of $3.
2002-22 and Notice 2002-31 provide that: * The transfer of non-statutory stock options from the employee spouse to the non-employee spouse is not a taxable event.
As an inducement to join LaserCard, McKenna was granted a non-statutory stock option for 20,000 shares with an exercise price of $4.
The option grant has the following terms: the option has been classified as a non-statutory stock option, has an exercise price equal to the fair market value on the grant date, has a 10-year term and will vest over four years with 25 percent of the shares subject to such option vesting one year after June 4, 2007 and 1/48th of the shares subject to the option vesting monthly thereafter, subject to Ricci's continued employment with Ikanos through each such date.
As an inducement to join LaserCard, on June 2, 2008, DeVincenzi was granted two non-statutory stock options with an exercise price of $7.