Part III Cheese manufacture: Acceleration of cheese ripening: Non-starter lactic acid bacteria (NSLAB) and cheese quality; The production) of smear cheeses; Flavour formation in cheese.
What does NSLAB stand for?
NSLAB stands for Non-Starter Lactic Acid Bacteria
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nevada Surplus Lines Association (Reno, NV)
- Nigerian School Library Association
- North Saint Louis Avenue
- North Shore Land Alliance (Long Island, NY)
- North Shore Legal Associates, LLP
- North Shore Lifesaving Association (Long Island, NY)
- North Sound LASER Alliance
- North Staffordshire Landlords Association (UK)
- Northcentral Schoolgirls Lacrosse Association (Minnesota)
- Nova Scotia Library Association (Canada)
- National Survey of Lead and Allergens in Housing
- National Security Law Brief
- Nationalsozialistischer Lehrerbund (German: National Socialist Teachers Organization)
- NATO Standardization Liaison Board
- Northern Softwood Lumber Bureau (Cumberland Center, Maine)
- Nellie S. Loving Branch Library (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Non-Specific Low Back Pain
- National Science Learning Centre (UK)
- National Society of Lefton Collectors
- National Student Leadership Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul, MN 55108) are investigating ways to improve the flavor and quality of cheddar cheese by adding non-starter lactic acid bacteria to the cheesemaking process.
Investigators are examining selected isolates of starter and non-starter lactic acid bacteria (LAB) from various European types of cheeses--cheddar, Gouda, Serra, Manchego, St.