As soon as the doc sawme he sent me to a private hospital the club used and they diagnosed me with NSU, Non-specific Urethritis, a sexually transmitted disease which causes inflammation of the urethra.
What does NSU stand for?
NSU stands for Non-Specific Urethritis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSU
We have 60 other meanings of NSU in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Stabilization Unit
- Network Service/Interface Unit
- Network Switching Unit
- Network Synchronization Unit
- New School University (New York, NY)
- New Soviet Union (various meanings)
- Nicholls State University (Thibodaux, La, USA)
- Nikkei Student Union
- Node Switching Unit
- Nokia Software Updater
- Non-Sport Update
- Norfolk State University
- North South University (Bangladesh)
- Northeastern State University (Oklahoma)
- Northern State University (Aberdeen, South Dakota)
- Northwestern State University
- Nova Southeastern University
- Novosibirsk State University (Novosibirsk, Russia)
- Norges Studerende Ungdoms Avholdsforbund (Norwegian youth association; est. 1904; Oslo, Norway)
- National Submetering & Utility Allocation Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Until then, MG infection has to be high on the list of things to check for men who have persistent symptoms of non-specific urethritis where the chlamydia test is negative.
A AS you probably know, there are a whole raft of ST Is, ranging from HIV/Aids, to non-specific urethritis.
Syphilis, gonorrhoea, candidiasis, trichomoniasis, non-specific urethritis and warts all come of the commonest diseases passed on through unsafe sex.
A NSU stands for non-specific urethritis and in most cases is sexually transmitted.
NSU or non-specific urethritis means something is irritating the tube through the penis.
The most common infection is genital warts (4,174 cases), followed by Chlamydia (2,803) and non-specific urethritis (2,746).
Some, such as non-specific urethritis (NSU) can lie dormant and recur.