A total of 315 patients who went to their GP with their first episode of non-specific back pain were interviewed and followed up at three, six and 12 weeks.
What does NSBP stand for?
NSBP stands for Non-Specific Back Pain
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSBP
We have 7 other meanings of NSBP in our Acronym Attic
- North Slope Borough Municipal Code (US Bureau of Indian Affairs; Alaska)
- Nylon Screen Bone Marrow Cultures
- New Schools Better Neighborhoods
- National Scenic Byways On-Line (Federal Highway Administration)
- Nationalsozialistische Betriebszellenorganisation (Nazi workplace cell organization)
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- National Scenic Byways Program
- National School Breakfast Program (federally assisted meal program)
- National Society of Black Physicists
- National Somali Bantu Project
- North Sea Benthos Project (2000-2007)
- North Slope Borough Planning Department (Barrow, AK)
- North Slope Borough Police Department (Barrow, Alaska)
- National Shiloh Breeder's Registry (dogs)
- National Small Boat Register (Advisory Committee on National Historic Ships; UK)
- Non-Specific Bronchial Reactivity
- Non-Specific Bronchial Responsiveness
- Not Scrap Book Related
- Nova Scotia Business Registry (Canada)
- National Saint Bernard Rescue Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have something called non-specific back pain and my GP says that I should go back to work.
These cases are called simple or non-specific back pain, and the majority (90%) of sufferers recover completely within six weeks.
In my opinion, MPR will solve the problem of not having objective information on patients that suffer from non-specific back pain.