By failing to exclude the non-self-governing territory Western Sahara from the agreement, as the US has done, the EU is adding to the difficulties preventing a peaceful resolution of this conflict," he said.
What does NSGT stand for?
NSGT stands for Non-Self-Governing Territory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSGT
We have 6 other meanings of NSGT in our Acronym Attic
- National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (Tanzania)
- Naval Stabilized Gun System (Israel)
- Near-Surface Geophysics Section
- Nebraska State Genealogical Society
- Nutritional Sciences Graduate Student Association (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Nova Scotia Ground Search and Rescue Association (volunteer-based)
- National Scout and Guide Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- National Society for the Gifted & Talented (Stamford, CT)
- NATO Satellite Ground Terminal
- Newborn Screening and Genetic Testing
- non-seminomatous germ tumour
- Nordic Society of Gene Therapy
- North Sea Gas Terminal
- Nasjonalt Senter for Gastroenterologisk Ultrasonografi (Norwegian: National Center for Gastroenterological Ultrasonograpy)
- National System of Garage Ventilation, Inc. (Decatur, IL)
- Necrotizing Sarcoid-Like Granulomatous Vasculitis
- Nederlandse Sint Gregorius Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Saint Gregory Society)
- National Survey of Giving, Volunteering and Participating (Canada)
- Native Sons of the Golden West (San Francisco, CA)
- National Strategy Group for Watch Issues (neighborhood watch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the 266,000-square-kilometres flatland is one of the most sparsely populated territories in the world, and it is listed by the United Nations as a non-self-governing territory since the 1960s.
While the United Nations General Assembly declared Timor-Leste a non-self-governing territory within the meaning of Chapter XI of the U.
s new Draft Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, was partly aimed at reestablishing Hawaii's claim as a non-self-governing territory eligible for decolonization under Article 73 of the U.