But the majority of non-resident parents continue to be fathers and Paul believes that in a lot of cases they should be doing more to get involved in their children's lives.
What does NRP stand for?
NRP stands for Non-Resident Parent
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NRP
We have 152 other meanings of NRP in our Acronym Attic
- Nevis Reformation Party (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
- New Renaissance Party (political party; Japan)
- New Republic Party (South Africa)
- New Rights Party (Georgia)
- Nissan Revival Plan (Nissan Motor Company, Ltd.)
- Node Route Processor
- Non Resident Pakistani
- Non-Ranger Personnel
- Non-Regional Pronunciation
- Non-Removable Pin (construction plans; hinge type)
- Non-Unit-Related Personnel (US DoD)
- Nonregistered Publication
- Normal Rated Power
- Normalized Received Power
- Norwich Research Park (UK)
- Nuclear Reactor Plant
- Nylon Reinforced Plastic
- National Response Plan Catastrophic Incident Supplement (US DHS)
- National Radio Producers Association
- National Reconcilation Party of Afghanistan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The process will involve children having contact with their non-resident parent through a third party by way of letters, cards, gifts and possibly e-mails.
More important, if a non-resident parent company is already established in a particular line of business but the Canadian company is not, is the Canadian company precluded from ever investing in an offshore business similar to one operated by the parent since the business would seem "more closely connected" to the non-resident parent?
Anyone can apply to the CSA to set up a case and if the non-resident parent is self-employed they must still pay child maintenance in the same way as any other parent.
The centre, based at St Martin's Community and Youth Centre in Highgate and staffed entirely by volunteers, opens every Saturday to enable between 15 and 20 non-resident parents to see their loved ones.
Ultimately the responsibility for paying child maintenance rests with the non-resident parent, but the Child Support Agency has to do its job too in enforcing payment.
Ultimately the responsibility for paying child maintenance rests with the non-resident parent, but the CSA has to do its job too in collecting debts and enforcing payment.
Ultimately the responsibility for paying child maintenance rests with the non-resident parent, but the Child Support Agency has to do its job too in collecting debts and enforcing payment.