[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] SCENARIO #2 Client could purchase a "non-qualified SPIA" as part of a section 1035 exchange from an existing non-qualified deferred annuity currently worth $200,000.
What does NQDA stand for?
NQDA stands for Non-Qualified Deferred Annuity (investing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NQDA
- North Quabbin Community Coalition (Athol, MA)
- North Queensferry Community Council (UK)
- North Queensland Conservation Council (Australia)
- Nuclear Quadrupole Coupling Constant
- National Quality Care, Inc.
- National Quality Control Laboratory (Kenya Ministry of Health, Nairobi, Kenya)
- North Queensland Challenge Trophy (Australia)
- North Quincy Community Theatre (est. 1987; Massachusetts)
- Nanocrystal Quantum Dots
- National Questioned Document Association (document examination)
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- New Queensland Drivers Licence (Australia)
- Nuclear-Quadrupole Double-Resonance
- NASDAQ Quotation Dissemination Service
- National Qualification Event
- National Qualifying Event
- National Qualifying Examination (Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools)
- Network Queuing Environment
- Non Quota Export
- Not Quite Elite (World of Warcraft guild)