Kerensky RA, Wade M, Deedwania P, et al; Veterans Affairs Non-Q-Wave Infarction Stategies in-Hospital (VANQWISH) Trial Investigators.
What does NQWI stand for?
NQWI stands for Non-Q-Wave Infarction (nuclear medicine; cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New Qualitative Technologies
- Newly Qualified Teacher
- Non-Quenched and Tempered (steel)
- Nonlanguage Qualification Test
- Not Quite There
- National Qualifications Task Group (Scotland)
- National Quality Teacher Information Exchange (Australia)
- National Quality Unit Award (Cub Scouts)
- Nada Que Ver
- North Queens Wharf (concert venue; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was conducted on 920 patients, mostly men, who had suffered what doctors refer to as non-Q-wave infarctions.