Washington, June 15 (ANI): In a major medical breakthrough, researchers at Texas Heart Institute have developed a non-beating, non-pumping machine that could save the lives of heart patients.
What does NPWL stand for?
NPWL stands for Non-Pumping (Static) Water Level
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPWL
- Ngati Porou Whanui Forests Ltd. (New Zealand forestry company)
- National Preservation Working Group (affordable housing coalition)
- Naval Personnel Working Group
- Northern Pelagic Working Group (European Association of Fish Producers Organisations)
- Nottinghamshire Pollution Working Group (UK)
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
- National Plantation Walking Horse Association (California)
- National Prisoner of War Information Center (US DoD)
- Nine Planets Without Intelligent Life (comic strip)
- Network of Presbyterian Women in Leadership (Louisville, KY)
- National Pet Wellness Month
- National Parks and Wildlife Office (Philippines)
- National Piggly Wiggly Operators Association (Lewisville, TX)
- No Power Without Accountability (Billy Bragg song)
- Nolle Prosequi Without Prejudice (court)
- National Public Works Programme (South Africa)
- Nolle Prosequi with Prejudice
- Nomor Pendaftaran Wajib Pajak (Indonesian: Taxpayer Registration Number)
- Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak (Indonesian: Tax Obligation Main Number; taxation identification number; Indonesia)
- Non-Physician Work Pool (Medicare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The peak resonance frequency for both the pumping measurement and non-pumping measurement was 3.
On the par-3 12th, he drained a 30-foot putt for birdie and stood with his non-pumping fist in the air.