Topics examined include the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and standards for the protection of patients' medical records, restrictions on disclosing non-public customer information, and guidance on how organizations can formulate and implement multinational privacy policies and compliance programs.
What does NPCI stand for?
NPCI stands for Non-Public Customer Information
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPCI
We have 2 other meanings of NPCI in our Acronym Attic
- net per-capita income
- net private capital inflows
- Network Portal Control Interface
- Network Protocol Control Information (SS7 SCCP)
- NeuroPsychiatry Consultants, Inc. (Lima, OH)
- Neutron Phase Contrast Imaging
- NextWave Personal Communications Inc.
- Nikon Photo Contest International
- NIMS-PrOptima Certified Integrator (Mycom International)
- Nominal Protection Coefficient on Input
- Nonviolent Physical Crisis Intervention
- Normalized Pigment Chlorophyll Index
- Nouveau Parti Communiste Italien
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Nuovo Partito Comunista Italiano (Italy: New Italian Communist Party)
- Roland Park Library Initiative
- National Packaging Covenant Industry Association (Australia)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (Department of Atomic Energy)
- Nottingham Paediatric Cochlear Implant Programme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
firewalls, trained employees, hardened servers with fluid patch management processes, strong access controls and encryption) are in place to protect personal, non-public customer information being stored, collected or transmitted.
LFS) and $150,000 against an affiliated firm, Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation (LFA), for failure to adequately protect non-public customer information.