Discussion is expected to serve for bridging the gap between stances of nuclear-weapon states and non-nuclear-weapon states, and to make effective proposals for the 2015 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference, it said.
What does NPTRC stand for?
NPTRC stands for Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Petroleum Technology Office
- National Private Tenants Organisation (UK)
- North Pacific Treaty Organization
- Non-Purgeable Total Organic Carbon
- Named Pipe TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) Proxy (software)
- National Plan for Training Personnel
- National Parachute Test Range
- National Pediatric Trauma Registry
- National Psychologist Trainee Register (credentials)
- Nocturnal Penile Tumescence and Rigidity
- Nocturnal Penile Tumescence and Rigidity Monitoring (testing effects of pharmaceuticals)
- National Plan for Teaching Swimming (Amateur Swimming Association; UK)
- National Police Training School (Ghana)
- Nationwide Personal Transportation Survey
- Nature Protection Trust of Seychelles (est. 1992)
- Non Perforating Trabecular Surgery
- North Park Theological Seminary
- National Public Safety Telecommunications Council
- New Paltz Travel Soccer Club (New York)
- National Police Training Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
BRUSSELS, January 17, 2013 (WAFA) - The Socialists and Democrats (S&D) Group welcomed in a statement the resolution adopted by the European Parliament on Thursday on the "Recommendations of the non-proliferation treaty review conference regarding the establishment of a Middle East free of weapons of mass destruction.
and Russia) could have gone further," citing criticisms of the two countries' weapons modernizations, which were voiced during the first preparatory meeting for the 2015 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty review conference held earlier this year.
Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty review conference in May.
Jeffrey Blankfort, host of the Northern California public radio station KZYX international affairs program "Takes on the World," reviews evolving Obama administration attitudes about the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty review conference consensus for a Middle East free of nuclear weapons.
HIGH HOPES FOR progress toward nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation were in evidence this May at the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference (NPT RevCon), which takes place every five years at the United Nations.
Also, the resolution brazenly ignores the 11 proposals put forward by Iran during Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference, which have been welcomed by world countries, "the declaration added.
But General James Jones, the the national security adviser on the Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference, said the US "will not permit a conference or actions that could jeopardise Israel andrsquo;s national security".