Green Worker Cooperatives is a South Bronx-based non-profit organization that seeks to create jobs for South Bronx residents in new and exciting industries capable of reducing existing pollution levels.
What does NPO stand for?
NPO stands for Non-Profit Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPO
We have 91 other meanings of NPO in our Acronym Attic
- Network Performance Objectives (ITU-T)
- New Pacific Order (Cybernation alliance)
- New Personnel Orientation
- New Polar Order (Cybernations Alliance)
- Newport (Amtrak station code; Newport, OR)
- Nil Per Os (Latin: Nothing by Mouth)
- No Particular Order (band)
- Non Per Os (Latin: Nothing by Mouth)
- Non Productive Overtime
- Non-Product Output
- North Pacific Oscillation (meteorology)
- Northern Physicians Organization (Traverse City, MI)
- Nuclear Plant Operator
- Nucleus Preopticus
- Nulla Per Os (Latin: Nothing By Mouth, also Non/Nil Per Os)
- Nurses Professional Organization
- NWTS Program Office (US DOE)
- Norwegian Project Office - Rural Rehabilitation Association
- NAFO (Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization) Regulatory Area
- National Parks Overflights Act of 1987
Samples in periodicals archive:
24: Diversity Competence for Non-Profit Organizations.
To the non-profit organization employing the Charitable Emporium as a fund raising tool can be very cost effective.
DETROIT EDISON OFFERS 'BRIGHT IDEAS' ON HELPING NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS TO INCREASE DONATIONS DETROIT, Jan.
The Agency Hands in the Community initiative only allows agents and financial specialists who are an active volunteer for a non-profit organization to apply for the grant.
OTTAWA -- Volunteer and non-profit organizations are being hit with ever increasing insurance premiums that threaten their ability to fulfill their mandates and diminish their returns from fundraising events and from funders, who don't take insurance increases into account says a recently released study completed by the Voluntary Sector Forum.
Non-profit organizations have requirements for the leasing and the purchase of office space that differ from their for- profit corporate counterparts in several important ways.
Creating a community toolbar for non-profit organizations is quick, easy and completely free.