CONCLUSION This study assessed the dietary intakes and body mass indices of non-pregnant, non-lactating (NPNL) women from the Coastal and Guinea Savannah zones of Ghana.
What does NPNL stand for?
NPNL stands for Non-Pregnant, Non-Lactating (reproductive study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPNL
- Northern Plains Natural Gas (Nebraska)
- National Parks of New York Harbor (US National Park Service)
- Nez Perce National Historical Park (Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington)
- Nez Perce National Historic Trail
- No Payments/No Interest
- No Publicar Ni Informar (Spanish: Do Not Publish or Report; phone numbers; Chile)
- NatWest PEP (Personal Equity Plan) Nominees Limited
- Nelligan Power Newsletter
- Neutrophil Polymorphonuclear Leukocytes
- No Profit No Loss
- Niepokalanego Poczecia Najswietszej Maryi Panny (Polish: Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary)
- Navajo Place Names Project
- Negative-Positive-Negative-Positive (tunnel diode)
- Network for Psychiatric Nursing Research
- North Platte Natural Resources District (Nebraska)
- Ni Putes ni Soumises (French: Neither Prostitutes nor Submissives; feminist movement)
- No Pets, No Smoking (real estate slang)
- No Plug, No Sale
- Non-Proliferation and Nuclear Safeguards (Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen; EU; Italy)
- North Portland Neighborhood Services (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) But in a study conducted in Rakai, Uganda, pregnant women were more than twice as likely as non-pregnant, non-lactating women to acquire HIV.