By filling prescription drugs at a CVS/pharmacy, as compared to a non-preferred network pharmacy, plan members will: * pay a low $3 copayment for preferred generic prescriptions; and * save $10 on copayments for non-preferred generic and preferred brand prescriptions.
What does NPG stand for?
NPG stands for Non-Preferred Generic (drug classification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPG
We have 91 other meanings of NPG in our Acronym Attic
- Network Participation Group
- Nevada Proving Ground
- New Parent Group
- New Power Generation (Prince)
- Nîmes Poker Gardois (French poker club)
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards
- Nippon Paper Group, Inc. (Japan)
- Non-Cooperative Power Control Game
- Non-Partisan Group