The visit follows a State Government decision last week to shut off the non-potable water supplied to the Irvinebank Reservoir from Ibis Dam as a precautionary measure, due to possible high arsenic levels.
What does NPW stand for?
NPW stands for Non-Potable Water
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPW
We have 40 other meanings of NPW in our Acronym Attic
- Net Premiums Written
- Net Present Worth
- Neue Philharmonie Westfalen (German orchestra)
- New Pals Welcome (swapping)
- New Pool Wildcat (wells)
- New Pro Wrestling
- No Problem Whatsoever (internet slang)
- Non Patterned Wafer
- Non Payroll Worker (employment)
- Non Pregnant Women (population segment)
- Non-Productive Wafer
- Non-projectile weapon
- Nordic Perl Workshop (Perl programming language)
- Not Proceeded With
- Nuclear Powered Warship
- National Parks and Wildlife Act (Australia)
- National Parks and Wildlife Authority (Zimbabwe)
- National Police Wives Association (Chatham, IL)
- National Pure Water Association (UK)
- No Power Without Accountability (song title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wednesday there was cross-contamination between a potable water line and a non-potable water line for recycled air-conditioning water.
They also have Cargo tanks designed for drilling mud, pulverized cement, diesel fuel, potable and non-potable water, and chemicals used in the drilling process.
In line with its goal of setting a global benchmark in sustainable urban development, Msheireb Properties yesterday announced a site-wide non-potable water system within Msheireb Downtown Doha to reduce consumption by up to 6.
RELATED ARTICLES: Msheireb targets potential FMs at Career Fair 2012 | Site visit: Msheireb Properties | Downtown Doha Phase 4 to have metro link Msheireb Properties has announced a site-wide non-potable water system within Downtown Doha, which will reduce water consumption by up to 6.
Three wells provide non-potable water and septic systems handle waste.
The two-component, 1:1 by volume polyurethane system can be used as an internal lining or as a corrosion resistant external coating for potable and non-potable water transmission pipelines.
All the buildings in this area and the ones that are being built don't have sewage systems or daily water supplies," said Ghassan, a resident who was waiting for a pickup truck to deliver non-potable water to the neighborhood.