This contrasts with Australia, where non-permanent employees lack a range of entitlements (ACTU 2011).
What does NPE stand for?
NPE stands for Non-Permanent Employee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPE
We have 100 other meanings of NPE in our Acronym Attic
- Network Provider Edge
- Neurogenic Pulmonary Edema (clinical syndrome)
- New Pantai Expressway (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- New Player Experience
- New Product Execution
- New Products Engineering
- Nikon Precision Europe GmbH (Langen, Germany)
- NOBL Protective Enclosure
- Non-Paid Excused (Waddell & Reed)
- Non-Paternity Event (genetic genealogy)
- Non-Permissive Environment (security)
- Non-Person Entity (computer security)
- Non-Personnel Expenditure/Expense
- Non-Polar Extractives
- Non-Practicing Entity (patent law)
- Non-Production Environment
- Non-Public Education (North Carolina)
- Nonlinear Parabolic Equation (sound propagation)
- Nonlinear Polarization Evolution
- Nonpartisan Education Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Temporary and interim employees make up a sizable portion of the overall financial workforce , with 9% of a company's finance and accounting department in Northern England, on average, comprised of non-permanent employees.
On contrary, he said SBP plans to revisit the contacts of such non-permanent employees when needed.