Following the keynote address on the design of alternative strategies to reduce tax evasion, papers discuss such topics as an estimate by taxpayer type of personal income tax evasion in Italy, female versus male attitudes towards tax fraud in Spain, estimates of the non-observed economy in the European Union countries, the shadow economy and systemic transformation in Poland, the impact of the shadow economy on the Country Risk Index, and lessons on criminal networks from the Bernard Madoff case in the United States.
What does NOE stand for?
NOE stands for Non-Observed Economy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOE
We have 53 other meanings of NOE in our Acronym Attic
- Nærings Og Energidepartementet (Norwegian: Industry and Energy Ministry)
- Nap of the Earth (aviation)
- Nape of the Earth
- Naso-Orbito-Ethmoid (fracture type)
- Natural Operating Environment
- Necrotizing Otitis Externa (disease)
- Network of Excellence
- New Orleans Exchange
- Nintendo of Europe
- Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations
- NORAD Operational Evaluation
- Not Otherwise Enumerated
- Notice Of Exception
- Nuclear Overhauser Effect
- Nucleo Operativo Ecologico (Italian: Ecological Unit Operations; environmental protection)
- Nuclear Overhauser Effect Difference Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
- National Outdoor Events Association
- Nordjyllands Erhvervs Akademi (Danish: Northern Jutland Buisness Academy)
- Northwest Oregon Economic Alliance (est. 1993)
- North of England Athletic Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The relation between hidden employment and black economy The extent of hidden employment is closely connected to black economy (Dallago 1990; Measuring the Non-observed Economy 2002; Lacko 2007).
In this paper, we attempt to measure the non-observed economy (NOE) in one of the post-communist countries where the transition from a planned economy to a market-based economy has been more complex: Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH).