The current requirement for broker-dealers and banks to provide companies with information of street name holders (beneficial holders) as either non-objecting beneficial owners (NOBOs) and objecting beneficial owners (OBOs) 2.
What does NOBO stand for?
NOBO stands for Non-Objecting Beneficial Owner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOBO
We have 2 other meanings of NOBO in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian Battle Lab and Experimentation (Royal Norwegian Armed Forces)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives
- Nonlinear Model-Based Analysis and Description of Images for Multimedia Applications
- Night on Bald Mountain Mussorgsky (tone poem)
- Normal Oral Buccal Mucosa
- Northern Ontario Black Metal (Canada)
- New Orleans Black Nurses Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Naval Operating Base, Newport (Newport News, VA)
- National Organisation of Bank Officers
- No Boundaries
- North Bounder (a hiker headed north on the Appalachian Trail)
- Notified Body (railway standards compliance; various nations)
- No Ballast on Board (ballast water; shipping)
- National Organization of Business Opportunity Seekers
- Nederlands Onderzoek Bureau voor Ongeidentificeerde Vliegende Objecten (Dutch: Dutch Research Center for Unidentified Flying Objects)
- Name on Back Removed (sports jersey collecting)
- New Orleans Baton Rouge Steamship Pilots Association
- National Organisation of Beaters & Pickers-Up (UK)
- Naval Observatory (Washington, DC)
- Network of Burnaby Seniors (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on a list of non-objecting beneficial owners, SunLink estimates that it has approximately 134 additional odd lot holders.
VINV, which is not a party to the proceeding in Curacao, will also make available copies of such notice to any shareholder of record, or any previously identified non-objecting beneficial owner of VINV common shares, upon written request.
The Company will make available a copy of the Petition (in Dutch with English translation) to any shareholder of record, or any previously identified Non-Objecting Beneficial Owner of the Company's shares, upon written request.
Over the past few weeks, Extreme has been ordering a variety of non-objecting beneficial owner (NOBO) lists and Security Position Reports from the Depository Trust Company (DTC Sheets).
Pink Sheets:PDSC), ("PDSC"), a sanitation disinfectant process supplier to the food and medical industries, is pleased to announce that the company has received the Latest Non-Objecting Beneficial Owner ("NOBO") list and is reviewing it for action against the shorters.
The NOBO listing, which stands for Non-Objecting Beneficial Owners, allows the company to identify a portion of its beneficial shareholders who maintain their ownership through a brokerage and who have instructed their broker that they do not object to the disclosure of certain ownership information.
Pink Sheets:PDSC), ("PDSC"), a sanitation disinfectant process supplier to the food and medical industries, is pleased to announce that the company has just today received the Non-Objecting Beneficial Owner ("NOBO") list and is reviewing it for action against the shorters.