The money will also help to minimise the spread of the non-native invasive plant species (Himalayan Balsam and Rhododendron ponticum) that is currently killing trees in the and work to eradicate them in named sites of strategic importance.
What does NNIPS stand for?
NNIPS stands for Non-Native Invasive Plant Species
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NNIPS
- National Network for Immunization Information
- Northwest Nursery Improvement Institute
- No-Name Instant Messenger
- National Nanofabrication Infrastructure Network (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network
- National Neighborhood Indicators Partnership
- Navy Network Interface Program
- Non-Native Invasive Plant (noxious plant)
- Nasal Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Nepal Nutrition Intervention Project Sarlahi (Sarlahi, Nepal)
- Novo Nordisk Inflammation Research Center (Seattle, WA)
- National Nuclear Decommissioning Authority Industry and Regulator Forum (UK)
- National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- National Nosocomial Infection Surveillance System
- National Nosocomial Infections Study (hospital-acquired infections)
- Newcastle Neighbourhood Information Service (UK)
- Nicky Neyah International Support
- National Nosocomial Infection Surveillance Study (NNIS is more common)
- Nonneoplastic Inappropriate Secretion of Thyrotropin
- New Networked Information Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
org --Hosting Texas' first statewide conference on non-native invasive plant species, November 17-19, 2005, www.