There has recently been a change in Regulations With Respect To Motorized And Non-Motorized Vehicles.
What does NMV stand for?
NMV stands for Non-Motorized Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NMV
We have 32 other meanings of NMV in our Acronym Attic
- National Museum of the United States Air Force (Dayton, Ohio)
- Newport Mesa Unified School District (California)
- New Mexico Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Need Mechanical Ventilation (patient care)
- Net Merchandise Value
- Network Managed Volumes (ISCSI configurations)
- New Mountain Vantage Advisers, LLC (New York, NY)
- Nitrogen Manual Valve
- No More Voices (band)
- Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation
- National Metis Veterans Association (Canada)
- National Military and Veterans Alliance (Springfield, VA)
- Nepal Maoist Victims Association
- National Mine Victim Assistance Committee (Lebanon)
- New Milford Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Health Care System
- Nationale Maatschappij Van Buurtspoorwegen
- New Motor Vehicle Board (California)
- New Markets Venture Capital
- New Mexico Voices for Children (anti-poverty organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles and cargo trailers, has selected TD Retail Card Services to develop and administer a new private label credit card that will be offered by its dealers to support non-motorized vehicle sales.
In addition, since moving to the site in late 2006, Merck Serono management has put in place an extensive awareness-raising program to encourage employees to use public transport, non-motorized vehicles and car pooling, and to cut down on business travel through tools such as video conferencing.
It is a heavy-duty Anti-theft wheel-lock designed to "secure" and "immobilize" and prevent the theft of Motorized and Non-motorized Vehicles (Automotive, Trailers, Recreational, Construction, Towable Equipment, etc.
The trail is now open for use by walkers, bikers, and other non-motorized vehicle users.
Torvec has licensed the worldwide rights for the ice traction and ice-repelling technology from Dartmouth College for motorized and non-motorized vehicles.
This is the first non-motorized vehicle offered by ZAPWORLD.