Found guilty of four counts of breaching a non-molestation order by going within 100m of Clifton Walk, Chapel House, Newcastle, and attending Knop Law Primary School between January 18 and January 24.
What does NMO stand for?
NMO stands for Non-Molestation Order
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMO
We have 47 other meanings of NMO in our Acronym Attic
- National Measurement Office (UK)
- National Member Organisation
- Nederlandse Moslim Omroep (Dutch: Dutch Muslim Broadcasting)
- Network Maintenance Operative
- Network Management Operations
- Network Mode of Operation (GSM)
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- New Management Orientation
- New Motorola (antenna mounting)
- Non-Magnetic Option (antenna)
- nonmachinable outside (US Postal Service; manually handled US postal mail)
- Normal Moveout
- Number of Methods Overridden
- Nursing and Midwifery Order (UK)
- National Mail Order Association, LLC
- New Mexico Optometric Association
- New Mexico Orthopaedic Association
- New Mexico Orthopedic Associates
- Norwegian Maritime Officers Association
- Norwegian Media Ownership Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tindle, of Sycamore Terrace, Port Clarence, admitted making threats to kill and breaching a non-molestation order.
He denies charges of criminal damage and breaching a non-molestation order.
Rudd, 50, of Cornets End Lane, Meriden, had pleaded guilty to breaching a non-molestation order imposed on him at Coventry County Court.
The accused, from Dungannon, Co Tyrone, faces charges of harassment and breach of a non-molestation order.
On December 22, Pontypridd County Court had issued a non-molestation order in Mrs Davies' favour prohibiting her husband from intimidating or pestering her, from threatening violence and not to occupy the matrimonial bedroom.
In the matter of A (Non-molestation proceedings by a child) The High Court (Stephens J) Delivered 12 November 2009 This case concerned an application made under the Family Homes and Domestic Violence (Northern Ireland) Order 1998 for a non-molestation order and an occupation order.
And, in unrelated proceedings, at the beginning of June a non-molestation order was obtained preventing him from contacting his mother, Linda Dickerson, or going to her home.