The contact itself doesn't make your truck non-mission capable, though.
What does NMC stand for?
NMC stands for Non-Mission Capable
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMC
We have 292 other meanings of NMC in our Acronym Attic
- Nishtar Medical College (Multan, Pakistan)
- Nissan Motor Corporation
- Nittetsu Mining Company (Japan)
- No Miata Content
- No Missing Codes
- No More Comment (s)
- No MX5 Content (MX5 owners club forum posts)
- No-Movement Clause (National Hockey League contracts)
- Noble Metal Catalyst (chemistry)
- Non-Member Countries (various organizations)
- Non-Monte-Carlo (algorithms)
- Non-Zero-Mean Channel
- Nonmorphogenic Calli
- Nonprofit Management Center (various locations)
- Nonprofit Management Certificate (various universities)
- Normal Meter Cubed
- Normal Mode Coupling (semiconductor)
- Northeast Music Camp (Ware, MA)
- Northern Marianas College
- Northern Maritime Corridor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sky Soldiers, of the 173rd ABCT, incorporated these tasks daily, within their battle rhythm, which afforded minimal non-mission capable down time and loss of radar coverage throughout the deployment.
Lockheed Martin just completed its sixth consecutive measured calendar quarter in which it has exceeded all five PBL requirements: Life Cycle Contractor Support (LCCS) system status readiness, average response time for critical non-mission capable launcher failures in the continental United States and outside the continental United States, average repair time in the field, and average depot repair turnaround time.
Finally, the parts on hand are not stored properly: good parts and non-mission capable (NMC) parts are stored together and unmarked.
Class IX Non-Mission Capable Supply--Provides visibility and offers analysis of repair parts that are deadlining major items.
Information gathered at the National Training Center(NTC), Fort Irwin, California, from rotational units over a three-month period showed that, at the task force (TF) level, anywhere from 25 to 100 percent of the FIST-Vs were reported non-mission capable (NMC) at any one time.
You need to know that the absence of the following items does not make your SKL non-mission capable.
M1128 & M1129A1 Stryker Future updates to IETM 9-2355-321-13&P for the M1128 MGS Stryker and IETM 9-2355-311-13&P for the M1129A1 MCV-B Stryker will make both vehicles non-mission capable if the DA Form 2408-4 is incomplete or inaccurate.