uk Notes to Editors The National Records of Scotland & ScotlandsPeople National Records of Scotland is a Non-Ministerial Department of the Scottish Government.
What does NMD stand for?
NMD stands for Non-Ministerial Department (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMD
We have 97 other meanings of NMD in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Maintenance Database
- Navy Movement Data
- Navy Munitions Data
- Need More Data
- Network Management Domain
- Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Neurosurgery for Mental Disorders
- No Mode Detection
- No More Drama
- Non-Minor Dependent (foster)
- Nonsense-Mediated Decay (cytology)
- Nordic Music Days
- Norwegian Maritime Directorate
- Nutritional Muscular Dystrophy
- National Missile Defense Ground-Based Radar
- National Marine Distributors Association
- National Metal Decorators Association
- National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CPS is a non-ministerial department of the United Kingdom government responsible for public prosecutions of people charged with criminal offences in England and Wales.
Responding to his appointment Lord Rooker said: 'I believe it is vital we have an independent, non-ministerial department responsible for food safety, which is open and transparent.
Its new status as a non-ministerial department will reflect wider ownership and accountability across the civil service and beyond--in effect it has the freedom to develop into a world-class resource for the public service' As a new department, the National School remains at the heart of government.