Current products include the Modelithics CLR Library(TM), which contains measurement-based models for a multitude of commercially-available passive components, the Non-Linear Diode (NLD) Library, and the Non-linear Transistor (NLT) Library.
What does NLT stand for?
NLT stands for Non-Linear Transistor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NLT
We have 40 other meanings of NLT in our Acronym Attic
- Night Letter (US Navy)
- No Later Than
- No Left Turn
- No Load Test
- No Longer Together (band)
- No Lost Time
- No Lunch Today (record of diet)
- Nokia Life Tools (software)
- Non Life Threatening
- Non-Linear Transformation
- NonLethal Technologies, Inc.
- Nonluminal Thrombosis Rate
- North Luzon Tollway (Philippines)
- Northern Light Technologies (various locations)
- Not Later Than
- Not Less Than
- National Land Transport Act (South Africa)
- National League of Teachers' Associations
- Native Land Trust Act (Fiji)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Teachers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current products include the CLR Library(TM), which contains measurement-based models for a multitude of commercially-available passive components, the Non-Linear Diode (NLD) Library(TM) and the Non-Linear Transistor (NLT) Library(TM).
Current sources are more effective at tracking non-linear transistor switching behavior and permit highly accurate modeling of long complex interconnects, common in many of today's largest nanometer low power designs.