Multi item stochastic model with fuzzy cost components Stochastic non-linear programming problem with fuzzy cost components considers as: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (4.
What does NLPP stand for?
NLPP stands for Non-Linear Programming Problem (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NLPP
We have 4 other meanings of NLPP in our Acronym Attic
- New London Public Museum (New London, WI)
- Nonlocal Patch Means
- Normal Liter per Minute
- North Locust Point Marine Terminal (Maryland)
- National Literacy Programme in Namibia (Namibia)
- North Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association (Washington, DC)
- National Latino Peace Officers Association
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Non-Linear Performance Pricing (software)
- Non-Linear Process Plan (manufacturing)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Perinatal Program (Janeway Children's Health Rehabilitation Centre; Canada)
- National Lab of Pattern Recognition (China)
- National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (Institute of Automation; Chinese Academy of Sciences; est. 1987)
- National Laboratory of Psychical Research
- National Lupus Patient Registry (Lupus Foundation of America)
- New Life Parrot Rescue (UK)
- No Longer Playing Records
- New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (Hong Kong)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Parks and Recreation Association
- Natural Language Pacific Rim Symposium (artificial intelligence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So the original non-linear programming problem is now converted into linear programming problem which can be solved by the Simplex Method.
00010 0 Numerical Example 4: Here also we study with the non-linear programming problem and its constraints also non-linear.