Non-ketotic hyperglycinemia is usually not detectable by tandem mass spectrometry newborn screening.
What does NKH stand for?
NKH stands for Non-Ketotic Hyperglycinemia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NKH
We have 1 other meaning of NKH in our Acronym Attic
- National Kandawgyi Garden (est. 1915; Myanmar)
- Neumann Kaffee Gruppe (German coffee company)
- New Kit Generation (modeling contest)
- Nihongo Kyoiku Gakkai (Japanese teaching society)
- Northern Kite Group (UK)
- North Kent Gateway Partnership (UK)
- Northern Kentucky Goat Producers
- Nemzeti Közlekedési Hatóság (Hungarian: National Transport Authority)
- Nissen Kestel Harford (accounting firm; Australia)
- National Kerosene Heater Association
- Northeast Kansas Hunter Association
- National Kaohsiung Hospitality College (Taiwan)
- Neuronal Kinesin Heavy Chain
- Non-Ketotic Hyperosmolar Coma
- North Karelia Hospital District (Finland)
- Northern Kentucky Health District
- Neurologische Klinik Hessisch Oldendorf (German: Neurological Clinic Hawick)
- North Korea Human Rights
- Northern Kentucky Human Resources Association (Erlanger, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My 16-month-old daughter, Miranda, has a metabolic disorder called non-ketotic hyperglycinemia (one of the metabolic disorders in the brain that has to do with the amino acid, glycine--a critical component of proteins essential to the function of the brain).