Bauxite at Surface on South Binjour Plateau ABx has developed non-invasive sampling methods using a hand held XRF device, based on proprietary protocols developed by ABx.
What does NIS stand for?
NIS stands for Non-Invasive Sampling
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIS
We have 278 other meanings of NIS in our Acronym Attic
- Nigeria Immigration Service
- NIMA Information Service
- Nippon Ichi Software
- Nishimachi International School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Nitrogen Inerting System (military aviation, fuel subsystem)
- NMCS (Non-Mission Capable Status) Information System (US DoD)
- Noise Information System
- Non-Interactive Sequence (gaming)
- Non-Interventional Study (pharmaceutical development)
- Non-Intrinsically Safe
- Non-Proliferation and International Security
- Nonprofit Insurance Services (Hanover, PA)
- Nonproliferation and International Security division (US DOE)
- Normal Metal-Insulator-Superconductor (aka Superconductor-Insulator-Normal Metal)
- Normally in Stock (merchandise)
- Norsk Internasjonalt Skipsregister (Norwegian International Ship Registery)
- Norton Internet Security (Symantec software)
- Not in Service
- Not In Stock
- Nuclear Information Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] We used two concurrent non-invasive sampling methods, hair traps and bear rubs, to collect bear hair for genetic fingerprinting.
Non-invasive sampling of phenylalanine by reverse iontophoresis J Controlled Release 1999;61: 65-9.
It provides non-invasive sampling, precise analysis, high availability and very low maintenance.