The bank is to be partnered by WaterAid in Ghana, which is a non-governmental development organisation.
What does NGDO stand for?
NGDO stands for Non-Governmental Development Organisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NGDO in our Acronym Attic
- Normalized Gene Designation Database
- National Geographic Data Framework (est. 1995; UK)
- National Geospatial Data Framework
- National Graves' Disease Foundation
- Negative Group Delay Filter
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- National Geospatial Data Infrastructure
- National Geoscience Database of Iran
- Next Generation Digital Loop Carrier
- New Grove Dictionary of Musical Instruments
- Northeastern Garage Door Operator Association
- National Gandhi Day of Service
- National Graduate Development Programme (local government employment; UK)
- National Ground Delay Program (FAA)
- next-generation data protection (IT backup technology/strategy)
- Nominal Gross Domestic Product
- Net to Gross Displacement Ratio
- National Geoscience Data Repository System
- National Geographic Data System
- National Growth and Developmental Standards for the Pakistani Children (Karachi, Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support Suzanne, who spent nearly two years preparing for the ascent of Mount Everest, was supported by the Welfare Association, a leading Palestinian non-governmental development organisation dedicated to contributing toward furthering the progress of the Palestinian people by preserving their heritage and identity, supporting their living culture, and building civil society institutions.
Al Houby, who spent nearly two years preparing for the ascent of the Everest, was provided support by the Welfare Association, a leading Palestinian non-governmental development organisation dedicated to contributing towards furthering the progress of the Palestinian people.
The event will highlight opportunities that exist for the Cypriot private sector and civil society to run EU-financed development projects, and is supported by The Development, a platform of Cypriot non-governmental development organisations (NGDOs).