No matter how you cut the market, total launches, commercial or governmental clients, launches destined for geostationary or non-geostationary orbits, ILS is the leading player.
What does NGSO stand for?
NGSO stands for Non-Geostationary Orbit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NGSO
- Nasty Guardian Sailor Moon (video series)
- National Graduate School of Management (Australian National University)
- Naval General Service Medal (UK)
- Next Generation Scatterable Mines (US Army)
- National Graduate School in Materials Physics (Finland)
- Next Generation Service Network
- Next Generation Service Node
- National Guard of the State of New York
- National Guidelines and Standards Office (Environment Canada)
- Newark-Granville Symphony Orchestra (Granville, OH)
- Non-Geostationary Satellite Orbit
- Non-Geosynchronous Orbit
- Next Generation Service Overlay Network
- National Geodetic Satellite Program
- National Geographic School Publishing
- National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program
- National Grain Sorghum Producers (Lubbock, TX)
- Neuroscience Graduate Studies Program (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Next Generation Sensor Producibility (MDA program)
- National Grain Sorghum Producers Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both Alenia Spazio and Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems (LMCSS) have experience building non-geostationary orbit (NGSO) satellite systems.
June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Regarding the report in the June 28, 1999 issue of Space News: the Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) remains committed to pursuing two licenses from the Federal Communications Commission for non-geostationary orbit satellite systems in the 2 gigahertz and the Ku-band frequencies.