This change follows their earlier pledge to use only rBST-free Non-Fat Dry milk in all their milk-based formulations.
What does NFDM stand for?
NFDM stands for Non-Fat Dry Milk
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFDM
We have 1 other meaning of NFDM in our Acronym Attic
- National Flag Day Foundation (Baltimore, MD)
- Nottingham Folk Dance Group (est. 1937; UK)
- National Federation of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Nepal)
- National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- New Forest Drag Hunt (UK)
- National Foundation for Depressive Illness
- Net Foreign Direct Investment (finance)
- Northwest Folk Dancers Incorporated (Woodinville, WA)
- National Foundation for Development of Indigenous Nationalities (Nepal)
- New switched access Facility Design Layout Report Date
- Normal Father with a Diabetic Mother
- National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association, Inc.
- Nonfat Dry Milk Solids
- National Federation of the Disabled Nepal (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Northwest Florida Daily News
- National Fadama Development Office (Nigeria)
- National Forestation Development Office (Philippines)
- New Forest Dog Owners Group (Southampton, UK)
- National Forestry Database Program (Canadian forestry statistics project)
- Native Fruit Development Program (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the study, researcher Connie Weaver found that the bones of rats fed non-fat dry milk were longer, wider, more dense and stronger than those of rats fed a diet with calcium carbonate.
The predictions come at a time of a "dizzying drop in global dairy product prices", with non-fat dry milk prices plummeting 60% in less than a year and butter prices also nosediving.
5 million pounds of milk into condensed milk, cream and non-fat dry milk powder each month at the plant.
The flour also included water, eggs, margarine, sugar, honey, non-fat dry milk, yeast, xanthan gum, gelatin, salt and vinegar.
Yogurt 1 quart warm water 1-2/3 cups non-fat dry milk 1/4 cup commericial yogurt In a 2 quart casserole dish mix dry milk into warm water.
Alpha protein is very compatible in food products where they protein, non-fat dry milk or other functional proteins are used.
Turns out the "yogurt coating" is mostly sugar and partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, with some non-fat dry milk and yogurt culture thrown in.