Non-Explosive Actuator (NEA) solutions provided by Cooper Interconnect include: bypass switches, cable releases, pin pullers, separation nuts, tension releases, and flight-termination systems.
What does NEA stand for?
NEA stands for Non-Explosive Actuator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEA
We have 158 other meanings of NEA in our Acronym Attic
- New Enterprise Associates (VC firm)
- New Evangelization of America
- Newspaper Enterprise Association
- Niagara Electrical Association
- Niagara Enterprise Agency
- Nihon Eyelash Extension Association (Japan)
- Nitrogen Enriched Air
- Noise Equivalent Absorbance
- Noise Equivalent Angle
- Non-Earning Assets (finance)
- Noreste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Noth East Region)
- North East Area (various locations)
- North East Asia
- Not Enough Acronyms
- Nuclear Energy Agency
- Number of Enrollee Attempts (biometrics)
- National Education Association Higher Education
- Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder (Rye, NY)
- National Education Association - Health Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
G&H specializes in uniquely engineered specialty connectors, disconnects and non-explosive actuators for use in aerospace, undersea, and other extreme environment applications.