July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooper Interconnect, a leading manufacturer of interconnect solutions, today announced that Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX) utilized Cooper Interconnect non-explosive actuators on the Dragon Spacecraft to support the mission to become the first commercial vehicle in history to attach to the International Space Station.
What does NEA stand for?
NEA stands for Non-Explosive Actuator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEA
We have 158 other meanings of NEA in our Acronym Attic
- New Enterprise Associates (VC firm)
- New Evangelization of America
- Newspaper Enterprise Association
- Niagara Electrical Association
- Niagara Enterprise Agency
- Nihon Eyelash Extension Association (Japan)
- Nitrogen Enriched Air
- Noise Equivalent Absorbance
- Noise Equivalent Angle
- Non-Earning Assets (finance)
- Noreste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Noth East Region)
- North East Area (various locations)
- North East Asia
- Not Enough Acronyms
- Nuclear Energy Agency
- Number of Enrollee Attempts (biometrics)
- National Education Association Higher Education
- Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder (Rye, NY)
- National Education Association - Health Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
G&H specializes in uniquely engineered specialty connectors, disconnects and non-explosive actuators for use in aerospace, undersea, and other extreme environment applications.