First Non-English Speaking Country for the Site; Marks Broader Expansion Plans SAN FRANCISCO, May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Yelp (http://www.
What does NESC stand for?
NESC stands for Non-English Speaking Country
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NESC
We have 27 other meanings of NESC in our Acronym Attic
- National Electrical Standards Committee
- National Elite Sports Council (Australia)
- National Energy Skills Center (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Energy Software Center (obsolete; see ESTSC)
- National Environmental Satellite Center
- National Environmental Services Center (West Virginia University)
- National Exercise Simulation Center (US FEMA)
- Naval Electronics Systems Command (now SPAWAR)
- Network for Evaluating Steel Components (United Kingdom)
- New England Small Craft (Rowley, Massachusetts)
- Norwegian E-Sports Community (gaming forum)
- Nuclear and Environmental Safety Council
- Negros State College of Agriculture (Philippines)
- Network of European Studies Centres in Asia (EU)
- Neuropsychology & Education Services for Children & Adolescents (Newton, MA)
- North East Street Car Association (racing group)
- Northeast Shrine Clown Association
- Northeastern Subcontractors Association, Inc. (Albany, NY)
- Northeast States Clean Air Academy
- New England Small College Athletic Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the ex-Spice girl doesn't want to uproot their sons from America to move to another non-English speaking country after an earlier spell in Spain.
Around 100 sheep shearers from a record 28 countries, including Australia, Montenegro, France, the United States and of course New Zealand, will display their skills in the four-day competition, which for the first time ever is being held in a non-English speaking country.