9781847697493 English language as hydra; its impacts on non-English language cultures.
What does NEL stand for?
NEL stands for Non-English Language
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEL
We have 67 other meanings of NEL in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Electronics/Engineering Laboratory
- Navy E-Learning
- Net Earned Loss (ratio)
- Net Energy of Lactation (cows)
- Network Element Layer
- Neuroendocrinology Letters
- Nevrax Library
- New English Library (publishing)
- No-Evidence Limit (Insurance)
- Non Economic Loss (Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, RSO 1998, Canada)
- Nonenhancing Lesion
- North East Line (Singapore mass transit)
- NTT Electronics
- Number of Electrons (physics)
- NEU/ERB B2 Ligand Growth Factor
- National Education & Leadership Awards
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Environmental Law Association (Australia)
- New England Library Association
- New England Livery Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The existing studies have not used validated or consistent measures of clinician non-English language proficiency.
This is the second non-English language country for Yelp, following the introduction of Yelp France in May 2010.
Black comedy "In Bruges" won best original screenplay, while "I've Loved You So Long" was awarded the prize for best non-English language film.
The internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers was also considering a separate proposal to permit addresses entirely in non-English languages for the first time.
3m Iranians and is the most popular of the BBC's non-English language news websites.
The Burbank library has about 400,000 books - about 8,663 of them in non-English languages including Spanish, French and Japanese.
The domain name service," VeriSigu says, "is separate from email, and, unfortunately, the systems that handle email are not able to recognize or support non-English language characters at this time.