Tiazac(R) XC belongs to a class of anti-hypertensive drugs known as non-dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers (CCBs).
What does NDCCB stand for?
NDCCB stands for Non-Dihydropyridine Calcium Channel Blockers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Disaster Coordinating Council (Philippines)
- New Directions Counseling Center, Inc (Concord, California)
- Newfoundland Dog Club of Canada
- None Dare Call It Conspiracy
- North Dakota Century Code
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Dairy Compact Commission
- Northeast Document Conservation Center
- Northern Districts Cycle Club
- Notre Dame Computer Club
- North Dakota Coordinating Council for Cooperatives (Fargo, ND)
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
- North Dakota Child Care Providers, Inc. (North Dakota)
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce Soccer Association
- National Dissemination Center for Career and Technical Education
- National Dragracing Club Denmark
- National Drug Code Directory (US FDA; product identifier)
- Notre Dame Club of Denver (University of Notre Dame Alumni Association; Colorado)
- National Digital Cartographic Data Base
- Normalized Daily Creatinine Excretion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Non-dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers (NDHP CCBs), like TIAZAC(R) XC, are often prescribed by physicians to treat angina because they improve cardiac blood flow and reduce heart rate.
TIAZAC(R) XC belongs to a class of anti-hypertensive drugs known as non-dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers (CCBs).