Unlike FIBC used in the packaging of non-dangerous goods, UN approved FIBC is strictly regulated and monitored through all phases of the supply chain.
What does NDG stand for?
NDG stands for Non-Dangerous Goods
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDG
We have 31 other meanings of NDG in our Acronym Attic
- National Drug Free Youth Foundation (also seen as NDF; Miami, FL)
- Navy Department Five-Year Plan
- National Distribution Guide
- Neighborhood Design Guidelines (various locations)
- Nelson Design Group (Jonesboro, AR)
- Network Development Group
- Neuroscience Database Gateway (Society for Neuroscience)
- Nigerian Dwarf Goat (breed)
- No Damn Good
- No Date Given
- Normal Dry Gas
- Notre-Dame de Grace (Montreal district)
- Nuclear Density Gauge
- Numéro de Désignation de Groupement
- Numero di Gestione (Italian: Number Management)
- National Depression Glass Association
- National Dog Groomers Association (est. 1969; Clark, PA)
- Nigerian Dwarf Goat Association
- No Degree, Good Anyway
- Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
During Phase I of implementation, EGL will dedicate a 5,500 m2 warehouse for non-dangerous goods, with a 5,000-pallet storage capacity.
New export forms including the CARICOM Invoice and Non-Dangerous Goods form and an updated IMO Dangerous Goods form.